Tutorial Part 1
Tutorial Part 2
Withdrawing PUBLX as a user
In order to withdraw tokens you will need to access your personal profile by clicking on your user icon, and then pressing "My profile". In your profile page you will need to go into your dashboard where you will see your token balance. Then just click the "Withdraw" button and follow withdrawal instructions.
Withdrawing tokens as a Publisher
Only admins of the Publisher are able to withdraw the Publisher's earned tokens. In order to withdraw tokens you will need to go to your publisher page, and go into the dashboard. In the publisher dashboard you will see your token balance. Then just click the "Withdraw" button and follow withdrawal instructions.
Withdrawing PUBLX flow
1) Enter password: This is done in order to make sure you are the only one able to make any withdrawals from your PUBLC account.
2) Connect to Metamask: For first time users, you will need to first connect your Metamask wallet to PUBLC. You will receive a pop-up message in Metamask which you will need to approve. If you don't have Metamask extension installed you need to download and install it from here - https://metamask.io/
3) Signing Ethereum address configuration: If this is your first time making a withdrawal you will need to set up the Ethereum address you will be signing the withdrawal request with.
Some basic terms:
4) Set up a Signing Ethereum address: After installing Metamask, you will need to choose which Ethereum Address (which needs to be imported to Metamask) you would like to be your signing Ethereum Address. Once you choose the address and submit your choice you will receive an email which will ask you to confirm your request.
5) Choose recipient Ethereum address: Choose the address you want the tokens to be sent to. This can be the same as your Signing Ethereum address but doesn't need to be. You can also simply choose an address from your Metamask and copy it by clicking "use current Metamask address", or you can paste any other Ethereum address.
Very important note: Adding a wrong Ethereum address or an address you do not control can cause your tokens to be lost forever. Yes, forever ever. And there is nothing we can do about it, it's just one of the features of Blockchain, having the transactions immutable.
6) Choose Amount: You can choose to withdraw all your balance by clicking "withdraw full balance" or you can type another amount of tokens you would like to withdraw.
7) Create and sign withdrawal request: Once you have added your withdrawal details you will need to click "Create withdrawal request", after that you will get a Metamask pop-up with all the withdrawal request details you have added. Double check all the details in the Metamask pop-up are correct, and then sign the transaction.
8) Wait for confirmation: After you have created your withdrawal request, your request needs to be reviewed and approved by PUBLC's support team. Once approved, the support team will also sign that request, and it will be sent to PUBLC's Smart Contracts on Ethereum to be executed. This usually takes up to 24 hours, and you will be notified by email when it's complete.
Yay! You have received your tokens! What's next?
- Use on PUBLC to pay for business services - Coming soon!
- Exchange it on Cryptocurrency exchanges, learn more here.